‘Thanks for everything today Natalie, all the mums found the information helpful and were able to take away some strategies for their little ones. We really appreciate your time.’
Are you part of your own mothers group or a council mothers group and want to chat with Natalie about your baby’s sleep?
Are you running an event for pregnant mums or mums to be and would like Natalie to guest speak at your event?
All you need is a minimum of 5 people and Natalie will be happy to speak about the following topics:
- What to expect when you bring your baby home from hospital
- How much you can expect your baby to sleep
- What are good settling techniques to get your baby to sleep for longer periods
- Secret tips on how best to set up your baby’s nursery for an optimal sleep environment
- Necessary newborn items to consider
- When it’s ok to wean your baby off night-feeding
- How can you get in to a good routine?
- How to get your baby to sleep well during the day and avoid becoming a cat-napper
Session will run for 1 hour.
Natalie will meet you at your home, the park or even your local cafe. (Travel costs will apply if location is further than 15km from Elsternwick, Melbourne).
Terms and conditions
Your payment secures your booking. However we do understand that unexpected events occur. Bookings can be postponed once and must be rebooked within 30 days of original booking.
In the event you choose to cancel your appointment, 25% of your fee will be retained as a non refundable deposit.
All prices are inclusive of GST, so there are no surprise additional costs. At the time of booking, payment is required in full. This payment includes a non refundable deposit.
- $25 per person